Thursday, December 17, 2009

Fugitive Slave Law Still in effect in the United State: Who is Malik Lumumba?

My name is Makalani Malik Lumumba El-Bey. I grew up in the most violent country in the world- the United States of Amerika.  I lived on an urban plantation called a housing project in Kansas City, Missouri, in the heart land of the USA.  The projects are where they warehouse human beings into crowded, prison-like conditions.  These are the people who cannot afford to live anywhere else.

I grew up in the largest, most dangerous plantation in Kansas City.  By the time I was 18 years old, I knew more people to die a violent death than most people know in a lifetime.  I knew two people who had their heads cut off!  A friend of mine was axed to the head.  my sister's best friend was shot to death.  She was pregnant at the time.  They say the man who did it was angry because she would not have sex with him.  An ex girfriend was shot to death to the head.  One of my friends overdosed on drugs.  Another friend was shot to death in the head while playing dice.  My cousing was raped and brutally murdered.  My nephew mysteriously drowned.  One of my brothers was shot in the mouth.  My maternal grandfather was shot to death at age 35. There are many others....

I decided not to become another sad statistic.  I stayed in school.  I went on to college, and though I am a musician at heart, I became a journalist.  This is where my troubles began.  I once thought you could tell the truth for no other reason that it is the truth.  I was naive to believe in the bullshit about "objective" journalism.  This is what I was taught.  But I learned very early on that you can only write what those in charge want you to write.  However, like Steve Biko, of  South Africa, I wrote what I liked.

By then it was too late.  I had already shown my hand.  Before I knew it, I became an "enemy of the state." I was blacklisted, harrassed, jailed, and eventually my life was threatened.  I left KC seeking a better political climate in which to live and work.  But every where I went, I got much of the same, harrassment, surveillance, no job, jail, and eventually homeless.

On May 13, 1985, the Philadelphia Illuminati dropped a bomb with c-4 explosives on a row house and murdered, in cold blood, 11 men, women including 5 children of the MOVE organization (no acronym).  They let the fire burn to destroy any evidence as they allowed the fire to burn down the whole neighborhood.  250 people lost everything they owned.  The very next day the zionist "jew" owned media said MOVE killed themselves!!!  I became a MOVE supporter that day - for life!!!

Though I grew up poor and  in the project I had a four bedroom house, a car, family, a "good" job. Today I have none of the above. When I began to write the truth and especially after I began to associate with MOVE, I have been under constant surveillance.  I have been shot at, stabbed and robbed by the police.  I had some type of implant placed in me.  I have been poisoned six times.(the last time this year, I lost over 40 pounds and was close to death).  My e-mails are read and somtimes deleted.  My regular mail is often opened.  My utilities cut off even when I paid my bills.  My telephone stayed on when I DID NOT PAY THE BILL! I have been run out of almost every city I lived. I was once chased by a helicopter, and I was literally chased to the boarder of Mexico. At 53 years young, I have no criminal record.

One the fourth of July, 2000, I was falsely arrested and tortured by the Denver Kops.  They robbed me of $270 dollars.  After I was released, I was placed on PROBATION. I was not convicted of any crine.  In fact, I was never charged with a crime!!! However i was told I could not leave the city of Denver or the state of Colorado with out their permision!  I did not live in Denver or Colorado. I was visiting at the time of my arrest.  As I tried to leave the city of Denver, I ended up being chased by helicopter!!!By the grace of the all power, I escaped.

In October, 2000 in Wichita, Kansas, I was yanked out of a taxi that I was driving and placed on a stree line up.  The kops tried to get a woman to identify me as one who had just robbed a convience store.  "He's the one who robbed the store isn't he mam," kops said. "No he didn't have dreadlocks,"  the woman said. I was saved by my dreadlocks.

After that I left for Canada.  I applied for political asylum, but before my case was heard,(after five months!) I decided I no longer wanted to live in Canada.  It reminded me of the USA in the 1960's, and I wasn't having that.  I went back to Mexico and have being going back ever since.

On one of my trips back to the usa, I was arrested in a city park in Leavenworth, Kansas.  I was playing my guitar at the time of the arrest.  They held me agaist my will for 22 days before I took a plea deal to get of of jail.  I took the plea in order to save my manuscript - The Global Satanic Conspiracy.

I was living in a facility for military veterans.  After 30 days absence they give away your belongings.  So I had to take the plea.  I was found guilty of  "Lewd and Lascvious behavior." With no criminal, I was to be placed on one year probation.  My sentencing was December 5, 2008, the same day as O.J. Simpson.  I was not about to give any legitimacy to their corrupt criminal justice system. So I escaped the plantation for Mexico.  I felt since they railroaded my with the help of my pig public defender, Michael Walker of Bonner Springs, Kansas, I was not going to honor their corrupt system.

I maintain that I am innocent.  I committed no crime.  A crime was committed against me.  I was arrested on bogus charges without witnesses, a victim or a crime ever being committed. So now I am a fugitive, however, a fugitive from injustice.  I am an ex slave who has escaped the plantation.  Those of us who refused to be slaves to this system are always in danger of being captured and imprisoned.

Yesterday there was the overseer and the slave catchers.  Today they are called the police and bounty hunters.  Yestersdays overseers and slave catchers became the the kops!!!  Ever since the u.s congress passed the FUGITIVE SLAVE LAW and u.s. president and slave holder george washington signed it into law in 1793, the u.s. government to this day continues with this law on the books.

One example is the case of Black Liberation Army leader Assata Shakur.  She escaped slavery while in prison and has been living in Cuba for over 20 years.  To this day the state of New Jersey has a million dollar bounty on her head, dead or alive!!! Can anyone deny that the Fugitive Slave Law is still in effect?  "Let me see your ID?"

DECLARATION OF POLITICAL PRISONER STATE I Makalani Malik Lumumba, declare that I am  "prisoner of Conscience" because of my work as a journalist and because of my affilation with the MOVE organization.  I have no protection of any government.  I am stateless person subject to International law under the United Nations Declarations of Human Rights of 1948 Article 33  "Stateless persons has attributes of statehood."

When I got out of jail, I received an e-mail from the FBI, dated November 22, 2008 at 2:22 pm.  It stated in part "be informed that the pettion authoritatively writing against you will pave the way for legal actions against you...this e-mail should serve as a warning to you to comply with this directive...ortherwise we shall apprehend you for questions and subsequently prosecute you according to the criminal law in any competent international court of justice...Be warned.  Note that you are being monitored in every correspondence..

I received my rejection for political asylum in Mexico on the 22 of October 2009 after three months waiting ( I was told normally it is a five week process). They gave me 30 days to leave the country which was 22 November 2009!!!

http://www.voxfux.com/           http://www.onamove.com/

 SUPPORT INDEPENDENT JOURNALISM!!

mbenasante@yahoo.com

Help a freedom fighter.  Help me continue to bring you news you don't get in the Illuminati owned media.
it's time to unite as a human race or perish forever,  because of the name of their game is slavery, prison and genocide: aids, H1N1, ebola, sars, drugs, alcohol, cigarettes, cancer and many other diseases, and a whole lot other ways they have figured out how to kill us than we can fathom.  We must open our eyes.

One writer put it: "we are being manipulated by a joint human/alien power structure which will result in a one world government and the partial enslavement of the human race."  If not now, when, when are the masses of the people going to rise up and TAKE what belongs to us -our earth and our freedom!

Twenty FiveYears and still ON THE MOVE!

No comments:

Post a Comment