Thursday, March 18, 2010

Malik Lumumba arrested -again

This writer was arrested by the Santa Monica police department while sitting on a public beach.  I spent 33(illuminati number) days in the Los Angeles county prison (jail).  this is my first post since my arrest and release.  I was arrested a week or so after I began to distribute my newsletter, THE LUMUMBA REPORT and post flyers about the GLOBAL SATANIC CONSPIRACY.  I will post details of my time in the county prison (jail) in another post soon. You don't want to miss out on the details. LA County Jail is off the hook!!!!!

It's an all out war on the people and especially for independent journalists and whistleblowers. The Bush family boss hog, satanist and child molester, George H.W. Bush orders the deaths of whistleblowers Stew Webb, Tom Hengeghan, Bret Landrith, and Sam Lipari  see http://www.stewwebb.com/  and http://www.freedomfighterforamerica.com/    The war on the people is a full scale war and it is in motion!!! "Fight these fucking bastards, or you're dead!!!! more later.

No comments:

Post a Comment