Thursday, January 21, 2010

How to survive the Global Satanic conspiracy part 6

AFFIRM;  Divine order is now established and maintained in me.  I am surrounded by divine substanance and this divine substance now manifests for me in rich appropriate form.  The universe (God) is my supply and unlimited abundance of everything, now! Divine love is now working through me to adjust all the details of my life.  Love transforms my life, now.  I am now receiveing my highest good of mind. body, and affairs, now!    And so shall it be!

Our  spiritual connection and togetherness is a mighty power against the wicked powers.  This is our greatest weapon.  For this is truth; and love is the power to overcome any obstacles that stand in our way,  and to heal our world!

Think and grow rich in the spirit of love (God).

and so shall it be!


http://www.queenafuaonline.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment