Thursday, July 28, 2011

The Prison State of California

Okay family, I am out!  - of california.  I now live in Mexico! Since the time I have been in California, I have had nothing but problems. Jail, harrassments.  I won't go into all of the things except the POLICE and Sherriff Department were always around. I was even fingerprinted on the street. I did not know they had portable finger printing machines!!! The Police in California act like they are God who seek total control of the people.  In Los Angeles it is very easy to go to jail.  Any one from the Mid West or the East coast will easily see how much control they have on the people in California. I don't know what Cali used to be, but it is by far the most prisoned State in the USA!

The last incident with the kops was because a woman confided in me.  She told me how she was beat up by the kops and she lost her pregnacy.  A week later they hogged tide her and beat her some more.  She showed me the fresh scars.  The next day my guitar and other things came up missing.  A day after that, I was stopped and harrassed by the kop and fingerprinted twice on the street. The day after that the kops who beat the woman came and told me that they would take my products (incense/books) if they saw me in the street selling. I never saw the woman any more after she showed me her scars. Before that I would see her everyday!!! My guess is that they arrested her to keep her from providing me with more information.

I continue to do what I have to do as a journalist:  exposed the enemy.  My book THE GLOBAL SATANIC CONSPIRACY, will be publish in a month or so, God Willing. Stay tuned. Ona MOVE!

No comments:

Post a Comment