Thursday, December 30, 2010

BlackPro, still in effect.

During the 1960's & 1970's the u.s. government recruited thousands of African Americans to infiltrate African American organizations and to spy on people deemed a threat to the u.s. status quo.  CointellPro the conterintelligence program came into existence.  An offshoot of that was called "BlackPro" where they recruited 3,000 to 5,000 "brothers" and "sisters" It was supposed to have stopped by the late 70's, but we know it is still in effect.

Apparently, BlackPro was not only for the United States, when this writer was living in Mexico, just last year,  a "brother" by the name of Wallace befriended me.  It was not long before I suspected him of being an agent for the oppressors.  When I decided I no longer wanted to deal with this cat, I simply went to the computer and typed BLACKPRO, and the next sentence I wrote: "y'all seen Wallace?"  That was the last time I saw Wallace!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment